Me in the Jardin de Tuilleries in Paris. I never felt so alive...
- Finally learning how to get my roses to flourish and grow.
- Spending over a month with my 82 year old papa, and learning new things about his past.
- Celebrating my 2nd year of wedded bliss to J.
- Going to RL in Chicago for dinner...my favorite restarant ever!
- Seeing my mom happily retire after 26 years of teaching.
- Taking a class and learning how to effectively meditate.
- Completing our wedding album...2 years late.
- Going to Europe for the first time and getting to see Paris and London.
- Accepting my introverted personality (I share this quality with Jackie Kennedy, Princess Diana, Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelley...not a bad club to be in).
- Finally getting my 'craft room' up and running (see I'm stretching here...)
Every exit is an entry somewhere else.