In every issue of Glamour magazine, there is a page that reads, "It's OK...." at the top. There are then bulleted points following with quilt-free permissions to not be perfect. Since the holidays are quickly approaching, I've made my own list to get me through.
- If you're not stressed.
- To be the last one on the block to put up christmas lights.
- If the food at the party is the only reason you are excited to go.
- To have three cappuccinos in one day, as long as the last one is decaf (I actually did this the other day!)
- To focus on one thing at a time and whatever doesn't get done....well, it just doesn't get done.
- To indulge your sweet tooth a little more this month.
- To wish someone else would clean up your mess after wrapping gifts.
- To find yourself getting sentimental at the end of A Charlie Brown Christmas, when they all sing around the x-mas tree.
- To walk by the salvation army representative, ringing the bell in front of a store, and not dig into your wallet for change.
- To actually enjoy the holiday season....after all, isn't that what it's all about?
Let's enjoy this Merry Season guilt-free...