- Friendly people who say "Merry Christmas".
- People who hold the door open for you.
- Fun and laughter while doing x-mas shopping.
- Seasonal salespeople who are so nervous, they are overly nice to you.
I don't enjoy:
- Crabby drivers who won't slow down for people walking across the parking lot.
- Shopping carts left in the middle of aisles by inconsiderate shoppers lingering around.
- People who cut in line at Starbucks.
I crossed many names off my list today, and besides the anxiety attack in Target at 11:00 am, and then again at 1:00 pm in Michaels...sweating to death in Old Navy....and going to 4 different stores for J's clients x-mas cards....it was a good day.