April 14, 2010

Spending Time...


I've been a little out of touch lately.  In my defense, I've been spending my free time playing outside, attempting to organize my house, laundry, walking by the local movie set, flipping through magazines, pushing Harrison in the swing & eating popsicles.  Spring in Arizona is nothing short of sublime...

Unfortunately, the past few days we've had to start the air conditioning and turn all the fans on...it's getting warmer and warmer.  Which means very soon, playing outside will be merely a dream and we'll all suffer from cabin fever.  I'm getting anxiety just thinking about it.

Luckily, I can be entertained by a show I've been talking about since last September.  9 By Design premiered last night and it was everything I hoped it be...and more.  I'm amazed at these talented and beautiful people with seven happy kids running around.  I will be glued to my TV every Tuesday night from here on out.  They are so hip and stylish, I can hardly stand it.