January 24, 2010

Important.



I've been feeling so uninspired lately.  I've had a cold for a week, that I'm pretty sure is now a sinus infection.  I don't even feel like calling the dr. for an appointment because I was just there 3 weeks ago for the same thing. 

I have piles of laundry everywhere and instead of folding it, I'd like to throw it all in a bag and drop it off at Goodwill.

I still haven't written thank you notes from my birthday/christmas and this stresses me out every day {I'm probably going to absolve myself and get comfortable with the fact that they are not going out this year}.

I have a pile of books I want to read, but would rather watch Bravo TV.

I had plans for a great 2010 closet clean out, but I just look at the mess and close the door.

I swore I was going to omit sugar from life {yet again} but somehow have had a little "treat" every day.

Luckily I'm feeling amazingly solid in my role as a mother.  Harrison is learning and growing in front of my very eyes and every time I look at him, I literally want to eat him with a spoon.  I can't believe how lucky I am that God let me be his mother. I just keep reminding myself that this is the most important thing in my life anyway, so the rest of it can wait.