May 24, 2010

Time to Write...


I haven't been here for a while...

Mothers Day was lovely and I felt blessed from head to toe.  Then life handed me an unexpected curve ball and since then I've been processing, healing and looking ahead.  Too often I forget that I have much less control than I realize.  I try to plan, orchestrate and dictate how things will be.  Then a Higher Power steps in and reminds me that it's really not up to me at all.

I was pregnant...and now I'm not.  I didn't see it coming and was sad and confused.  I was so grateful that it happened early and that I already have Harrison.  I'm trusting the process and know there was a reason unbeknownst to me.  Now I'm finding the positive and opening myself up for the divine plan and not my own.  God brought me amazing Harrison and I know His plan will amaze me again...