March 2, 2010

Hello March.

 
I like March.  It's filled with flowers, days playing outside, birthdays of people I love, spring cleaning and a buzz around our spot on the map with many Spring Training visitors.  I'm determined to edit my closet and rid myself of the burden of wearing things that make me feel anything short of happy.  I also think it's time to admit that I'm officially a size 8.5 and clear out all size 8 shoes {boo}.

I feel that March will be filled with happy and refreshing changes.  I'm going to...
  • Eat more vegetables.
  • Have picnics in the backyard.
  • Start wearing the things I keep holding on to for a special occasion.
  • Go to bed earlier.
  • Excercise.
  • Laugh more.
  • Fight with my husband less.
  • Eat less sugar {as a Catholic I gave this up for Lent, so I'm doing pretty good so far}.
  • Do something everyday that pushes me out of my comfort zone.
  • Make my bed.
  • Be on time.
Hello March.