In an effort to graciously accept life's blessings, here is what I'm feeling grateful for right now...
- I get to stay home and raise Harrison...nothing is more valuable to me than spending my days with the greatest miracle I've ever known.
- I'm pretty much off sugar and feel much more balanced and happy.
- I scored the most adorable kids table and chairs at an antique store for $30. I'm going to paint it and make it look like something I would have bought for $200 (will post pictures when done).
- My husband surprised me with tickets to see one of my favorites...Conan.
- I get to live in Arizona during Springtime.