February 6, 2010

Wish List.


Sometimes I read blogs and start to feel bummed out and inadequate... 

I wish I could be a size 2 and opt to wake up early to run, then have a perfectly organized beautiful home, make all my own stationery on a letterpress, buy chairs at thrift stores and recover them myself, and prepare gloriously delicious meals for my family.

Instead I struggle with my weight daily, organizing my house feels like trying to speak Portuguese, can't even get thank you notes written, fondly remember my days of thrift store shopping, and usually rely on Amy to provide us with dinners.

I happily think of this post by cjane and instantly feel better.  There will be plenty of time for all those things when my season changes {and I'm not working for a one year old all day long}. 

Happy Weekend.

{photo: cig harvey}