February 2, 2010

In the Air...


February so far has been perfectly wonderful.  As if he received some secret Valentine message, yesterday my son started wrapping his little arms around my neck and squeezing me tightly.  He'll stop playing, look for me and run over to hug me.  He's been playing with my earrings {gently} and even brushed the hair out of my face as we were playing last night.  I'm officially putty in his little hands...

Today he attempted to walk Brooks...even though Brooks was pretty much walking him.


Much like his father and myself, he has no shortage of emotions.  Needless to say, he was beyond thrilled to have control of the leash...


Afterwards we rolled around in the grass giggling, as I made a mental note that this was a magic moment to be treasured.


How is it possibe for the heart to hold this much LOVE?