November 7, 2009

Stephanie.

I've been a long time reader of Stephanie Nielson's blog, and consider her one of my personal heroes. You can only imagine my delight when last night I had the honor of meeting her and Christian. Here are my take aways from our encounter....

  • She hugs everyone...and I mean really hugs.

  • Her eyes are the most beautiful color and some of the prettiest I've ever seen.

  • She is incredibly down to earth and genuine {telling us about future shows they'll be on, giving us the scoop on Oprah, yet hanging out in downtown Mesa}.

  • We had to put sanitizer on our hands before meeting them.

  • She is calm and graceful.
  • She has a great sense of style {she wore one of my personal favorites...a dress over jeans}.

  • When receiving compliments, she listens and really takes them in, then thanks the giver.

  • Her inner beauty is so radiant and powerful that it overshadows any scar she has.

She is such an inspiration.

It was a highlight of my 2009 to meet her....