October 16, 2009

Happy Friday.

I can't believe it's Friday already. I've been a non-existent blogger this week. Here's what I've been busy doing....


  • Attending first birthday parties for Harrison's friends.

  • Helping my husband pick out glasses {finally....he's needed them since I met him...8 years ago}.

  • Taking Harrison for daily walks.

  • Going to the Barneys grand opening party {I don't mind that I didn't make the best dressed list. I was just happy to be wearing mascara, lipstick and shoes that killed my feet}.

  • A Zoo trip with good friends.

  • Making Harrison's birthday invites.

While consistently chasing around an active, almost walking, 11 month old. That age shift happened Wednesday....we are now one month away from a year. I feel weepy every time I think about it.


It's supposed to be 100 degrees this weekend. Where are you Autumn???