I've been a bit frazzled lately, but am still grateful...
- For a mom that calls in the middle of a meltdown, and immediately comes over with a Paradise Bakery sandwich and helps with my fussy baby.
- That I get to celebrate my first Mother's day this Sunday. It's hard, but it's hands down my favorite job I've ever had.
- That I get to live in my house...I still walk in the door and smile.
- That I'm married to a partner that is as committed as I am to making it the long haul.
- For my son and the way I catch him watching me while smiling. I will always hold his dreamy gaze in my heart.