These are the things that have made me happy the past few days...
- I saw an old lady on a scooter get pulled over by a cop on camelback road....it made me smile to think how cool she must be.
- The lady at starbucks gave me a free venti iced coffee just for letting someone pay in front of me.
- The crib is put up and I've washed and put away all baby items. There is nothing like the smell of Dreft on a soft warm blanket.
- Watching Whatever, Martha last night. It was hilarious to see her daughter and her friend criticize old reruns of Martha Stewart Living segments.
- Having friends to offer their love and support when I'm freaking out.
- Shopping in a local boutique and meeting the owner's 9 week old ginger lab puppy. He was so calm, soft, sleepy and adorable.
- Buying a new lipstick for Fall from the Bobbi Brown counter at Nordstrom.
It's been a little tense around here with this volatile market, but all in all, life is good...and things still make me smile.