September 12, 2008

The Good and The Bad.

Yesterday presented me with a little bit of bad and a little bit of good...


First, I was hurrying off to an appointment, when J. called my cell phone and as I was trying to do too many things at once, my phone fell in the toilet {boo}. I was so mad and my phone hasn't turned on again since. I took the phone to verizon and they told me they wouldn't be able to retrieve my contacts from the phone since it won't turn on.


Then, they said I could use my insurance to replace the phone, but it has to go through a third party insurance company and will take a few days to get a new phone. I hate being 30 weeks pregnant without a cell phone!


After I left verizon feeling defeated, I walked next store to j.crew and happen to stumble upon a day of 20% additional off all sale items. Here is what I walked away with...


One more necklace to add to my collection....I love it.

These great black tortoise sandals for only $15.99!

My favorite new hair accessory that I've been coveting for a few weeks.

I'll have a new phone by Sunday and was so happy to spend time shopping in a store for no one else but me...I've missed feeling pretty lately.

Happy Weekend...it might actually be decent weather!