July 28, 2008

Highs and Lows.

vs.


This weekend was full of highs and lows...

The lows were:
  • J. spent the entire weekend in his office studying for a test that he's taking today for work.
  • I felt like we are living on the sun...I'm so sick of the heat!
  • J. bought a new iphone and spent every free second playing with it {it really started to get on my nerves}.
  • I spent my entire Sunday doing laundry.
  • Brooks drove me crazy by tapping on the back door trying to go outside all weekend{bulldogs can't hang out in 100+ degree weather, so he just ended up frustrated and insane}.

The highs were:

  • We went to Sprinkles cupcakes as they were closing Saturday night, and since I'm pregnant and they felt bad turning us down, the girl gave us 5 cupcakes for free!
  • I saw the baby bunny that J. saved in the pool last week, playing in the backyard {alive and well}.
  • We picked up the baby crib we ordered and I can't wait to see it put together.
  • I filled two more garbage bags with things to give away...I love getting organized.
  • I've been feeling this sweet little baby move more and more inside me. It's magical.

Here's to a happy week.