February 6, 2008

Trading One Vice For Another...

Since today, sugar is a thing of the past for me {boo}, I indulged in one of my other vices to get me through....TJ Maxx. I can, and have on many occasions, spend hours in this store. I love to get a cart, have a full bottle of water and just roam...it's like therapy to me. I always find the BEST stuff and leave feeling refreshed and happy with my purchases...and today was no exception. Here are some of my finds....

Kate Spade Eley sunglasses for only $39.99. They retail for $180...perfect for the beach this summer.



Cole Haan Paige Double Strap belt on clearance (twice) for $36. It retails for $150 and I've been wanting one like this to cinch my comfy, oversized sweaters...just like the women in Paris.


Ryka Tri-Trainer Running Shoes in orange for the gym. They were only $24.99 and they are so comfortable!

What a great way to start Lent...