January 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom.

My mom is one of the greatest people I've ever known. She has overcome so much in her life, and has come out as a happy and healthy individual. She is an extremely valuable and important person in my life, and has greatly contributed to molding me into who I am today. Here are some of her endearing qualities...
  • She is always happy and gets excited about the smallest things.


  • She has a loud voice, but doesn't realize it, so I am constantly trying to get her to lower her volume in public.


  • She is a true blue human being....she always does the right thing. She got her first traffic ticket about 6 months ago (minor fender bender), and still claims the cop was wrong for giving it to her.


  • We are as different as night and day, but she has always, always, always loved me unconditionally for just who I really am.


  • She has the most beautiful teeth I've ever seen, and I always wanted her nose.


  • She moves very fast, therefore tends to break things, spill things, etc....it's become a funny joke in our family.


  • She is always proud of me....I never had to try to be something else to make her happy.


  • She makes every birthday feel as special as your First.


Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mom ...you have blessed me with having you in my life.