January 29, 2008

Being Grateful...

I think it is so critical to acknowledge the things we are grateful for in this life, no matter how big or small. Thinking of 5 things to be grateful for a day helps remind us how good we have it. Upon reflection the things I am grateful for today are...

  1. Having clean sheets on my bed.

  2. Getting an unexpected call from my dear friend, Marissa, in France.

  3. My health. {This is always more evident after you've been sick}

  4. A husband who really, really loves me, has a pure heart and eats whatever I make for dinner.

  5. Basic human rights. In Pakistan, women were just recently given the right to drive a car alone and book a hotel room by themselves. We are so lucky to belong to Western Civilization.

What are you grateful for today? I'd love to hear....