January 3, 2011

New Year.

I'm not really sad at all to say goodbye to 2010.  It was filled with ups and downs, a lot of looking inside and pushing myself to grow as a person.  It was hard, but probably a time in my life when God was preparing me for other things.  I have high hopes for 2011...here are just a few things on my list.
  • Read more books.
  • Go out with friends more often.
  • Simplify my life {clear out clutter and not add more}.
  • Grow my family.
  • Make exercise a top priority.
  • Eat to feed my body nutrition, not junk it up with sugar.
  • Turn off the TV and listen to music.
  • Wear all my "good" clothes and get rid of everything else.
  • Do charity work.
  • Get more sleep.
  • Meditate.
  • Be happy with small accomplishments.
  • Love myself more.
Happy brand new 2011.

Image found here.