January 4, 2010

New Year.

Resolution (n.) : 1. a resolve or determination. 2. the act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action, method, procedure, etc.

Here is my 2010 attempt...

1. Be myself.

2. Laugh when I want to yell.

3. Feel comfortable in my own skin {exercise, eat well, blah, blah, blah...}

4. Only buy things of quality and necessity.

5. Have a date with my husband once a week.

6. Read 2 books a month.

7. Clear the clutter from my life {closets, guest room, garage...the list goes on and on}.

8. Take time to nurture myself.

9. Get down on the floor and play with my son more often.

10. Call my Grandfather once a week.

11. Start having dinner parties.

12. Remember that "It is never too late to become who you might have been." -George Eliot


Here's to an unbelievable New Year.