Today is my birthday.
What better way to spend the day than to acknowledge what there is to be grateful for...
- The smell of the soft skin on the back of my baby's neck.
- Having friends that are like family to me.
- A husband who adores me everyday, and surprises me weekly with flowers and starbucks gift cards.
- A home that reflects who I am and who I want to be...comfortable, soft, inviting.
- Learning, through the role of becoming a mother, that certain things in life really don't matter....and it's easier to just let them go.