November 24, 2008

My Hero.

I'm not going to lie...the past week has been one of the most challenging of my life. I had no idea how much this little human would turn my world upside down. Coming home from the hospital was one of the scariest experiences of my life.

Luckily I have this amazing husband who has been my teammate, confidant, nurturer, organizer and cheerleader when I'm down. When you think about the kind of person you want to marry, he is the type you want to be in the foxhole with when things are stressful. Plus...he loves being a dad.

I'm slowly finding my stride and starting to get the groove of this whole motherhood gig. My partner in crime returns back to work today, so I'm taking a deep breath and holding on {plus my mom is coming over} that everything goes as smooth as possible.

I can't wait to meet him at the door when he gets home...