I am feeling so grateful for....
- The bailout plan being passed by the House on Friday. It really would effect us all had it not.
- 80 degree temperatures this weekend with rain! I felt so refreshed.
- Finally buying drapes for our huge front window.
- Having my mom home from her 3 week trip to New England...and knowing she'll be home for awhile with her first grandchild's arrival approaching.
- Receiving my early voting ballot in the mail. I can't guarantee I'll be available to hit the poles on the 4th of November.
I also loved taking a pretend trip through Spain while watching this show. I just love Gwyneth.