October 13, 2008

And Shower Me, They Did...

I had such a lovely weekend with the most wonderful baby shower ever. I was amazed at the talent that came out of my friends with the incredible gifts they showered upon me.

Keri and Kaylie gave me these personalized onesies and burb cloths. They found the little cotton patches at a boutique and Kaylie sewed them onto everything...they are so special. Kaylie also embroidered a cloth with my son-to-be's full name. I am so impressed and love everything about it. I'm thinking of framing it...

Then my sweet friend Marissa, sent all the way from France, this amazing hand knit bunny hat. I was secretly hoping for one so badly after I saw the one she made for her son, Max. She made my day when I opened the gift. I can't wait to see my little guy wearing it!

Then my superwoman friend Laura {she has 3 children}, handmade everything she gave me. She made these adorable blocks with the initials of my baby boy...they are so cute! Then she made this huge blanket with 4 different fabrics on the front and soft chenille on the back. It's something I know I'll have forever. Lastly, she made the most beautiful, special photo book with initial on front and each page decorated perfectly. I could see it selling in a boutique for over $100...she is so talented.

These ladies made me feel so loved and excited about having a little boy soon. To see details from shower, go here.