It's been way too long since I've done this, and lately I've been feeling more grateful than ever for the following...
- That after I have my baby I get to stay home with him. It's a luxurious option that I realize some women don't have.
- My intuitive connection to my unborn son. He has helped me so much already along this journey. Everything I've predicted about him has come true.
- That Halloween decorations are coming out in the stores already...I am soooo ready for Fall.
- That I have a mom who is retired, and lives close by, to help me after the baby arrives.
- That yesterday when I put headphones on my belly and played the Beatles, the baby kicked harder than ever. He must be practicing his air guitar.