June 16, 2008

Fathers Day.

Here I am with my dad after having lunch at the Valley Ho yesterday. I get a lot of my personality traits and features from this man, so it's only fitting that I celebrate his greatness on Fathers Day. My dad is funny, charismatic, confident, caring and solid as a rock. He has always been there for me when I've reached out, and for that I am eternally grateful.

I also celebrated a new father to be - J. I bought him a few items I knew he'd love, to which he teared up and told me how nice it is to be appreciated. My kids are going to have it so easy when they buy him gifts. He is so grateful for the smallest things and makes the giver feel like a million bucks.

I hope a wonderful day was had by all the great dads out there...it is such an important and necessary job.