May 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged...


I've been tagged to do this by Keri and Laura...I love these.

Three Joys in My Life:

  • My family and friends.

  • This new baby baking away inside me.

  • My dog, Brooks.

Three Fears in My Life:

  • Flying on Airplanes.

  • Losing people I love too early.

  • Being in the middle of the ocean.

Three Goals in My Life:

  • To raise happy, healthy, polite children

  • To learn French.

  • To be an exceptional gardener with a magic green thumb.

Three Current Obsessions:

  • Finding out the sex of this baby!

  • Getting the baby's room cleaned and ready for it's new occupant.

  • Making our backyard a beautiful oasis with plants and vines growing everywhere.

Three Random Facts:

  • I hate when someone pulls up next to me at a stoplight, with their windows down, and their blaring rap music drowns out my good music.

  • I have always preferred sitting around talking and reading magazines with friends than going out and screaming at some bar/club.

  • I love laughing so hard my stomach hurts.

Thanks Guys! I never get tired of these sort of things.