I am feeling grateful for....
- Meeting J. for lunch on a weekday and sitting outside on a 80 degree day eating, talking and laughing.
- Having Brooks come home from the vet with clean teeth and taking a nap next to him on the couch...the house is missing part of it's soul when he's not here.
- Meandering through the nursery yesterday and leisurely picking out new flowers for our front beds.
- Living in a State that doesn't get tornadoes, cyclones, hurricanes, etc...although I do crave rain sometimes.
- Getting new magazines in the mail just in time to give me something to do while J. watches NBA playoff games.
Life is good.