May 21, 2008

Baby Grace.

I've always loved philosophy products and since I've been pregnant, I can't get enough of the scent 'baby grace'. It's a delightful, soft, slight baby scent that makes me feel warm and motherly. I love the write ups on each of their products, and was especially struck with the saying on the lotion I just purchased:

"have a baby if you've ever wondered what your soul looks like. have a baby if you dare to feel the winds of heaven each time you feel their breath across your cheek. have a baby if you have it all and it's still not enough. have a baby if you have found your purpose but your purpose hasn't really found you. have a baby if you ever wondered what "mother nature" really means. have a baby if you need proof that God truly does exist......."

I can't wait to know, first hand, what these words are describing.