February 2, 2008

Stars are Shining in our Backyard!

{Photos from various events here in Scottsdale}

J. and I went to Olive and Ivy to have lunch yesterday, and then walked around the waterfront where ESPN has their headquaters and live tapings for SuperBowl events. The scene and energy down there is AMAZING. I've never seen anything like it! Let's see...here is the list of celebrities that have been seen so far...

  1. Jenny McCarthy at Nordstrom (Fashion Square) buying the above leapord dress.

  2. Nick Lachey at Olive and Ivy and various parties.

  3. Mary J. Blige at Fashion Square.

  4. Kardashians at Kierland & eating at Houstons on Scottsdale Rd.

  5. Al Pacino at The Mix shops (we were there at the same time but didn't see him!)

  6. President Clinton at Canal Restaurant.

  7. Tom Cruise eating at Elements at Sanctuary Resort...we just had breakfast there last Sunday...a week late!

And at the Party Scene...

  1. Josh Duhamel and Fergie at ESPN party.

  2. Heidi Montag and Spencer from the Hills at Maxim Party.

  3. Cindy Crawford and Randy Gerber at Maxim Party (She is so unbelievable pretty!!!)

  4. Paris Hilton...everywhere...of course.

  5. The only one I would've cared to meet... is Dave Annable from Brothers and Sisters. I think he is ADORABLE and it's my favorite, favorite show. I don't answer the phone between 9 -10 on Sunday nights.

I'm sure there are tons more...these are just who I read about in paper today...I'll update if anyone new enters the radar!

{Edit 2/3: I just read that Katherine Heigl was out and about last night as well as, Lauren Conrad and Audrina from the Hills. I really like all of them.}