February 10, 2008

A Day At The Museum.

J. and I spent our Sunday afternoon at The Pheonix Art Museum viewing the Masterpiece Replayed Exhibit, with famous works of art from France. It was really incredible and reminded me just how much I love museums. Growing up, when my mom would ask me what I wanted to do (roller skate, go to the park, etc.) I would always tell her that I wanted to go to the library or museum. There is a perpetual calm in these establishments that I crave in my life...and being in them makes me happy.

The grounds at the museum are beautiful and can briefly transport you to a European park (in your mind). We ate lunch at the museum cafe, and outside the window was a lovely family having a picnic in the grass. Now that the weather is turning magical...J. and I will be doing the same in the near future.